Create extra counter space and protect your glass/ceramic top with a decorative wooden stove top cover. The stove cover is available in many different stain colors. The carving can be the standard wreath with a personalized letter or something completely custom. In addition, the size can be adjusted to meet your needs. All of these features for one price.
These make great housewarming gifts, wedding gifts, or for a fifth anniversary since that is traditionally wood.
- Pine boards are use and the standard size of 30″x22″ will have 4 horizontal pieces and the two handle supports.
- The boards are assembled with yellow wood glue and small nails.
- Handles are zinc with a black finish.
- Water based stain in your choice of color.
- The entire cover is finished with several coats of a water based polyurethane.
- Self adhesive felt pads are put on the back to protect your stove top surface.
Stain Colors Available
There are many stain colors to choose from for your stove top cover. The in-stock colors are: Charcoal Grey, Slate Grey, Whitewash, Walnut, Colonial Pine, Harvest Gold, Barn Red, Terracotta, and Classic Grey. Other colors can be requested. All colors are from Minwax Water Based color chart. The carving in the cover will be the natural pine (except for whitewash which gets black paint). There is the option to have the carving painted black or white for the other colors.
Because these items are made to order, making them custom is not a problem. Below are a sample of the different designs that have been made so far.
Where to Buy
You can purchase this item in my Etsy shop or at Amazon Handmade. The listing is set up for the standard options of colors and selecting the initial to carve in the wreath, but send me a message to discuss what to enter for custom requests. Those local to Indianapolis/Brownsburg/Zionsville contact me via email, Facebook, or Instagram to purchase a local pickup/delivery.
Be sure to follow JoeBcrafts on Instagram and Facebook to see the latest designs and the other things I make.